Commonwealth Shared Scholarships for Developing Commonwealth Countries (Fully-Funded to UK)
Applications are now open for all students of low and middle income countries under the commonwealth umbrella to enrol for the Commonwealth Shared Scholarships 2021/2022 offered to study in the UK universities a full-time Master’s study programme.
Commonwealth and Development Office, Funded by the UK Foreign, Commonwealth Shared Scholarships is now available for talented and motivated individuals to gain the skills and knowledge required for sustainable development, and are aimed at those who could not otherwise afford to study in the UK universities.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office and the universities supported by UK.
Scholarship Type: Fully funded Scholarships.
Scholarship level: Master’s studies
Scholarships to be taken at: UK universities.
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship benefits (below)
Subject Eligibility: Please see thematic areas (below)
Country/Candidate Eligibility: See eligible countries (below)
Language Requirement: Candidates whose official English language is not proficient may be required by the university they are applying to for proof of the language ability needed to avail this schlorship.
ALSO APPLY FOR :- University of Science and Technology Egypt-Japan African Scholarship
Commonwealth Shared Scholarships 2021/2022 | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Eligibility for this Commonwealth Shared Scholarships 2021/2022, is following conditions apply. You must fulfill the following conditions :
- Must be a citizen of or should be granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country, or should be a British Protected Person
- Must be permanently resident in any one of eligible Commonwealth country
- Must Be available to start his/her academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK university academic year in September-October 2021
- By the September 2021, applicants hold a first degree of at least upper second class standard, or can have a second class degree in his relevant postgraduate qualification. The CSC typically does not support a second UK Master’s degree. If you are applying for a second UK Master’s degree, you will need to provide justification forms as to why you willing to undertake this study.
- Must Not have studied , worked for one (academic) year and more in a country of high income.
- Must not be able to afford to study at a UK university without this scholarship program
Applications will be considered for this scholarship according to the following given selection criteria:
- Academic merit of the candidatefor the scholarships
Eswatini, The Gambia, Ghana, India, Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho, Malawi , Pakistan, Mozambique, Nigeria, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, Samoa, Bangladesh, Cameroon ,Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Vanuatu and Zambia, Tanzania, Tuvalu, Uganda.
Scholarship Thematic Areas:
These scholarships are offered under six themes:
- Science and technology for development
- Strengthening health systems and capacity
- Promoting global prosperity
- Strengthening global peace, security and governance
- Strengthening resilience and response to crises
- Access, inclusion and opportunity
- Fully-funded covering all the full tuition fees of the applicants , living expenses, accommodation, research allowance travel allowance, and other costs required for the study programme.
All the Interested applicants for this Commonwealth Shared Scholarships 2021-2022 are to apply to study one of the taught Master’s courses offered in the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship scheme after you must have to secured admission with your chosen university as per you qualifications.
To apply for the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship 2021, you must have to submit your application via the online application system. It is important for you to visit the official website for full details on full list of eligible courses, full list of participating university contact details.
- Proof of your citizenship or refugee status
- Transcripts with complete details all your higher education qualifications including to-date transcripts for any qualifications where you are currently studying must be translated if not in English)
Note: you can also apply for more than one courses and/or to more than one university, but you must only accept one offer of a Shared Scholarship.
Application Deadline: 9 April 2021 at 16:00 (GMT)
For more details :- please visit the official website of the university