The informative study brings another amazing opportunity in the form of the Czech Government Scholarship 2022-2023 by which offers of a number scholarships within the framework of its Foreign Development Assistance in order to support the study of citizens of developing countries at different public institutions of higher education commission in the Czech Republic. The main aim of scholarships is to promote the studies of deserving foreign nationals from different developing countries across the world. This scholarship will seek and support those students who obtained their postgraduate degrees in a different public university in the Czech Republic.
- Scholarship host(s): The Government of the Czech Republic
- Scholarship institution(s): Czech Republic
- Degree level: only Postgraduates (Ph.D. and Masters)
- Available Scholarship: Several
- Scholarship amount: Tuition fees throughout the degree, a monthly stipend of almost CZK 15,000 – CZK 16,000
- Eligible courses: Courses offered at public universities in the Czech Republic
Eligible Countries and Candidates: This scholarship grant is for those students from all the developing countries: Ethiopia, Georgia, Zambia, Cambodia, Moldova, Ukraine, Bosnia, and Herzegovina.
Also check: Hope scholarship program for the students
Eligibility Criteria for Czech Government Scholarship
To be eligible for this Czech Government Scholarship Program for Developing Countries 2022-2023, applicants must have to meet the following mentioned criteria:
- Applicants must be nationality holders of any developing countries from the world who are passionate about their postgraduate degree in their respective program (field ) of study.
- Applicants applying for master’s degree scholarships must have obtained reasonable (good)grades in relevant their courses from any of the recognized universities or its equivalent institutions.
- students hoping for a doctoral degree program scholarship must have obtained his/her relevant master’s degree from any recognized university.
- Applicants must demonstrate his/her strong academic records and leadership abilities as evidence for obtained their academic credentials.
- All the applicants must have to obey all the rules and regulations issued by the host institution governing the conduct of students at universities in the Czech Republic.
How you can Apply:
You have read all the instructions and eligibility criteria for this Czech Government Scholarship 2022-2023 applicants are advised to fill an online electronic application form before the application deadline of this year ( prior to the given academic year). All the applicants must ensure that they provide all the original and correct details about themselves and their educational career and also attach supporting documents required by the university. After this procedure applicants have to be given a physical test in the university after that those applicants who will pass the examination will be considered for this scholarship program.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2021
Note: For More scholarships opportunities, join our Facebook Group