Applications are open to apply for the Swiss Government Excellence Scholarship for the Academic Year 2022-2023 for the students who are wanted to join this scholarship. Around 500 Masters and PhD Degree Scholarships Funded by the Government of Switzerland are offering to the student in 2022. So, those who were waiting for the blasting Opportunity apply as soon as possible, finally you can apply for the Swiss scholarship. The Swiss Government Scholarships is a very Prestigious Scholarship in the world these days. All the Expenses will be covered by the Swiss Government so middle class students are also be the part of Swiss scholarship.
We also written and attached guidelines for the students and tips on that how you apply and secure your chances for Switzerland Scholarship so apply before the timeline. Switzerland is home to one of Europe’s most prestigious higher education systems for the students so students have to workhand to gain this scholarship.
Details About Swiss Government Excellence Scholarship
- Country: Switzerland country
- No of Scholarships: 500 scholarships
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded coverage
- Course Level: Masters, Ph.D./Postdoc/Research Degree for students
- Deadline: 30th September 2021 is the last date
- Swiss Government Excellence Research Scholarships for foreign students level for the candidates in Swiss scholarship.
- Swiss Government Excellence PhD. Scholarships for foreign students level for the candidates in Swiss scholarship.
- Swiss Government Excellence Postdoctoral Scholarships for foreign researchers level for the candidates in Swiss scholarship.
- Swiss Government Excellence Art scholarships level for the candidates in Swiss scholarships.
Duration of the Swiss Government Scholarship
- Research Scholarships in Switzerland: 12 Months Maximum for students
- Doctoral Scholarships in Switzerland: 12 Months prolong able up to 36 months based on the achieved academic results for the candidates in Swiss scholarships.
- Post-Doctoral Scholarships in Switzerland: 12 Months for the candidates in Swiss scholarships.
Financial Coverage From the Swiss Government
- Monthly Stipend is financially cover by the Swiss Government
- Tuition Fee is financially cover by the Swiss Government
- Round Airfare Tickets is given by the Swiss Government
- Accommodation is given by the Swiss Government
- Health Insurance is given by the Swiss Government
- Housing Allowance is given by the Swiss Government
- Research Fund is given by the Swiss Government
Types of Swiss Scholarship
- Research Scholarships: The Research Scholarship is available to post-graduate researchers in any discipline (who hold a master’s degree as a minimum) for the student in the Swiss scholarship
- Art scholarships are open to art students wishing to pursue an initial master’s degree in Switzerland for the student in the Swiss scholarships.
The Eligibility Criteria for the Swiss Government Scholarships vary and are different for each country for the student in the Swiss scholarships. If you want to check the eligibility criteria for your country you can select your country you have to go through this link:
How to Write Emails to Professor?
Please carefully See these links for scholarship.
English IELTS/ TOEFL Scores Etc. are MUST, but ask by emailing Swiss authorities or Swiss universities for students, if they are waiving it off due to COVID) so apply online this application.
How to Apply
The Application Process is also different for each country set by the Swiss Authorities for the students. To apply for the scholarship, please see and visit the Official website of the Switzerland Government Excellence Scholarship.
- Czech Government Scholarship 2022-2023:
- Scholarships for Muslim students 2021-2022
- Ibrahim Foundation Ph.D. Scholarship (Mo) 2022-23 to Study in London
- MTN Science and Technology Scholarship ( Nigerian Students) 2021-22
- United Nation Volunteer Program Fully Funded 2021-22
- (Fully Funded) TDR Postgraduate Training Scholarship 2022