Are you looking for intellectual research and training? If yes then you are on the right. Applications are open for the TDR Postgraduate Training Scholarship for the academic year 2022. All international students from all over the world are the same for this program. Scholarships are awarded for the implementation of controlled science by the Witwatersrand School of Public Health. This opportunity is started for the students aspiring for a Master’s degree in Applied Science. The maximum duration of the scholarship scheme is 18 months. The duration of the project shall not be violated or reduced at any cost.
Many companies are participating in this event. All the Students from around the world are encouraged to apply. Every year, the program is announced and many students get benefited from it. DTR Postgraduate Training Scholarship for Research and Training on Tropical Diseases DDR, UNICEF, UNDP, World Bank, WHO The main objective of intellectual research is to gain in-depth knowledge about the infectious diseases of poverty such as malaria, tuberculosis, HIV, and government. 19.so what are you waiting for? Kindly check all the details given in this program and then apply
Description of TDR Postgraduate Training Scholarship 2022 is given below:
- country: Switzerland
- Host institute: TDR
- Host university: WITS University
- (Available) Fields: Maximum
- Degree Level(program): Masters
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- The time period of Program: 18 Months
- Nationality: Students from All over the world
- Application procedure: online
- Deadline: July 31, 2021
- The eligibility for DTR Postgraduate Scholarship 2022 is as follows:
- All international students from around the world are completely eligible for this program.
- Applicants must be from a low or middle-class country in the WHO Africa province.
- There is also an age limit for this program. All interested applicants must be below 35 years of age.
- Anyone applying for the scholarship should be interested in developing a career in applying research on infectious diseases caused by poverty.
- Applicants must be proficient in English, however, no language proficiency test marks are required. If you have, that would be a plus point for you.
- All interested applicants are advised to visit the official website to get complete guidance on eligibility and methods of this scheme by clicking here.
All the documents required for DTR Postgraduate Scholarship 2022 are listed below:
- motivation letter
- Evidence of application for the study of MSc Epidemiology Implementation 2022 (for January 2022 application) at the School of Public Health, University of the Witwatersrand.
- The applicant should submit his/her CV with details of relevant research work and experience.
Evaluation ( reference letter);
Applicants cannot send their letters of recommendation or letters of reference directly. Professors or moderators must submit their notes via email. Moderators should send two reference reports to firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline (July 31, 2021). The professor or applicant should ensure that your name is included in your arbitration statements. and application no.
The DTR Postgraduate Scholarship 2022 is a fully-funded program, which means that all undergraduate costs will be borne by the DDR or the University Financial Authority. All the benefits are given below:
- Travel to and from Switzerland.
- Basic health and medical insurance.
- Accident insurance will also be provided to the awardees.
- Monthly fee for basic living and living expenses.
- The University will support the applicant with the cost of the research project.
- Many more.
The deadline for the DTR Postgraduate Scholarship is 2022 (full funding) or 31 July 2021. All interested applicants must complete the entire application process. Before the deadline is given, otherwise their application will not be happy.
So, have you checked all the details of this project? Are you interested and eligible for this program? If yes then the wait is over. The entire application process is online. Follow the link given below for a successful application process. Before proceeding with the application process, complete the entire process.
The entire application process is online. All the interested applicants must carefully follow the two essential steps to search for a scholarly candidate. These steps:
Apply through the online portal at the University of the Witwatersrand.
Application for DTR Scholarship Scholarship Application (along with all required documents) should be sent to email@example.com.
Note: For More scholarships opportunities, join our Facebook Group