The applicants are now invited to apply for the UNICEF Internship Program 2022 which is Fully Funded. The UNICEF Internships are now available for the students of Undergraduates, Masters and PhD Degree programs . Now you can Start your career with UNICEF. Applicants from ay country across the globe can apply for this Internship. The network of UNICEF works in more than 195 countries and United Nations agency with Headquarters in New York.
UNICEF Internships are now available across globe for International Students. UNICEF Offers diverse field for Students. All the Students above 18 years old or more than 18 can apply for this Internship at UNICEF. You are eligible to apply for this internship if you are enrolled in an Undergraduate, Graduate or PhD programme or have passed Graduated within the previous Two Years. The UNICEF also Provides a variety of UNICEF Online Courses with Free Certification.
There is No application charges by the UNICEF. This internship is a Paid Program as participants will be given a monthly amount as well as Travel Costs. Almost All the Expenses (amount ) of the applicants will be covered by UNICEF. There are Remote Internships are available too from UNICEF. The period of this Internship is between 6 and 26 weeks. More Detailed explanation about this UNICEF Internship Program 2022 are mentioned below.
Details About UNICEF Internship Program 2022
- Organization: UNICEF
- Time period : 6 to 26 Weeks
- For: Undergraduate, Graduate, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Varies (Open Now)
The stipend of the UNICEF Internship Program for Graduates include the Following:
- UNICEF Monthly
- Contribution towards LivingExpenses of the students , Paid by UNICEF or a Partner Institution of unicef.
- A One-Time Lump Sum, as a contribution towards Travel costs and Visa Costs of the students.
Also apply for- Microsoft internships 2021-2022
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria for the Internship Program for Young Graduates.
- For Internship at UNICEF students must be International Undergraduate student or Graduate students from any country across the glob.
- Be enrolled in Undergraduate, Graduateor PhD Programs or have completed Graduation within the Past Two Years.
- Be proficient in one of UNICEF’s working languages: like English, French or Spanish. Fluency is also required as it is the working language of the office you are applying
- Must have excellent performance in academics as demonstrated by recent university /institute records.
- Have no any of the mentioned relatives (for example . mother, father, sister, brother) already working with UNICEF.
Must Be at least 18 or more years old.
Also apply for:- Remote internships with the complete application procedure
The Deadline for Each UNICEF Internship Program is different . All Internships are now open.
How to Apply for the UNICEF Internship
All the Eligible applicants can Submit their internship Application Through our Website. You have to submit an Online Recruitment Profile, a CV/Resume and a Cover Letter. The Procedure is mentioned below.
Go to the page of UNICEF Vacancies(Here). Select your Contact Type “Internship” (Here). Select your Position Level “Internship: (Here). All Internships will Display here . To apply for these Internship programs , Please Visit Official site of the UNICEF Internship Program.